5.21.2012

Men's Folio Featuring Dominik Takacs

Men's Folio Featuring Dominik Takacs



I wasn't kidding when I told you that the vibe of the 60's are crashing in like storm this summer, and I'll say it once again. Here's another lookbook to prove my point and NO i wasn't born in the 60's so you can relax. Ladies?

   
  
When I was a kid I remember my mother dressing me up with clothes having these kinds of prints. I can feel so much for this fabulous lookbook since ogling at these fabulous photos would bring me back to a lot of fond childhood memories.

 
 

I grew up in a small house with a huge lawn with white picket fences I am not dreaming, and yes, I do have a cheery childhood disposition so back off and a cobblestone-filled path towards a huge flower garden behind the house.I never imagined wearing those clothes could mean fashionable nowadays. Whatevs. It's the fashion now right? Might as well go with it.

 

Photo was taken by Mark Law. Pieces you see here are from Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Etro, Z Zegna, Bally, Prada, DSquared2, H&M, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Givenchy, Alfred Dunhill, and Emporio Armani.

Don't you just love the prints? I dunno about you but I might be all prints this summer.

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
Photo Credits: Mark Law

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...