9.19.2010

3 music videos slash songs I happen to label "Major Hotness"

3 music videos slash songs I happen to label "Major Hotness"
3 music videos slash songs I happen to label "Major Hotness"

I have here three songs I would love to share to everybody. Well these are music videos but what the heck, it's Hot like pancakes on crack Hot. Anyhooha, these music videos are stellar! Took me out of the blues a few times this week. Nuff said. Less talk, more watch-watch.

First up...

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS FT NICOLE SCHERZINGER 'HEARTBEAT' MUSIC VIDEO


I dunno bout you guys but I happen to think that Enrique and Nicole look good together. No? Plus the video is cool. I have a question for you all though, after watching the video, can you still feel your heartbeat? Ha.

Moving on...

THE WANTED 'HEART VACANCY' MUSIC VIDEO


Heart Vacancy, are our hearts vacant for these lovely English-Irish boys? I told you brits are hot. God their eyes. They melt me and they melt me good. Ha.

One for the boys...

PARIS HILTON 'SUPERMARTXE' OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO


I am a huge fan of Paris Hilton albeit her scandals and her exploration to faux-ness. This video, I am lost for words this takes the cake, video and music, most especially the music, it ensnares my senses. Me likey likey. I'm sure you all agree.

Well?
Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!

1 comment :

Madame A. said...

Someone's on partey mode today. ;)The Paris Hilton song is very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...