8.03.2010

Kate Moss for British Vogue's 2010 September Issue

Kate Moss for British Vogue's 2010 September Issue
Kate Moss for British Vogue's 2010 September Issue

I'm back! and boy do we have a lot of things to rant about! talk about! First up is of course, the infamous Kate Moss. I love how she slops almost every page of Vogue in every September issue for the last six years, yup, this is her sixth. Cover page anyone?


I was kinda expecting that she would again be in the pages of British Vogue, and guess what? Anyhooha, Patrick Demarchelier was hired to take this lovely photo and Burberry Prorsum's gorgeous military jacket sealed the look, making things ready for print and publishing.

I'm not really all over this issue, but I like it and I'm gonna buy myself a copy. Ha. I love Kate Moss and all the things about her Yes, regardless of. The cocaine scandal and all things we didn't know about her that falls in the category of scandal does not bother me, AT ALL. And Ladies!/Fembots! It's Vogue for crying out loud! Lotsa fashion it in! Ha.

Well? What do you think of Kate Moss in the cover of British Vogue once again?

Do tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
Photo credits: fashionising

1 comment :

Madame A. said...

Even if I'm not crazy about this issue, I will still buy it, because you are right, It is, after all, Vogue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...