7.22.2009

I think Freddie Stroma is incredibly Hot!

I think Freddie Stroma is incredibly Hot!
I think Freddie Stroma is incredibly Hot!



No I don't think, I know, I KNOW he is the epitome of hotness, oh god, I just have the feeling that Ash Stymest won't be gracing the pages of my blog in months time. Ha.

I've just seen Harry Potter and much too much much to my dismay i find the movie highly disappointing, i don't know what's wrong with the producers of the movie, maybe J.K. Rowling have no control over what scenes are to be edited out or something like that.

Anyway, even if the movie didn't go as i expected, i was, however, not prepared for Cormac McLaggen. My God! I died, I died the first time i saw Cormac, or Freddie for that matter. My jaw dropped and i knew that moment on that I would have a change in earthly obsession. Ha.

take a look at this..



This video was taken last year when Freddie Modeled for Acne Underwear. Oooher, not only does he know how to play Quidditch, He knows how to dance too! Isn't he just utterly too too?!

What do you think ladies and fembots?! will he make it to your list of gorgeous english men?!



Well? Tell me what you think..

Cheers!

1 comment :

JANN said...

He is cute but I love Jay Manuel :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...