7.26.2009

I just have the sudden need of a reinvention.

I just have the sudden need of a reinvention.
I just have the sudden need of a reinvention.



I dunno but I guess I’m back to twitting.

The question is, what’s next for me?

What’s next for FASHION DOOHICKEy?

What’s next for Jourdane?



I want more from this blog so along with this post is a list of the things I shall have achieved before the year ends.

My goals.

• to reach 100 subscribers
to have blog popularity
• get a new digital camera (this explains why my site is full of gossip and NOT personal style) Perez much?!
• to hate love my imperfections (I gained a lot of weight)
• to buy sew lotsa trendy clothes
• uhm. World peace?


Was talking with my bestfriends, Earl and Carlito, a while ago and they told me that I sould unleash the tiger in me. Meow? But what can I do? Only if my life is that glittery (Seriously folks, a fashionistas life is a hard, busy, and sometimes complicated life).

Well, we’ll see, we’ll see.

(forgive me I'm having a moment here)



the picture on top with Ollie Edwards by the way is from Exit Magazine, i think they did a splendid job portraying Jeremy Scott's vision of Adidas. I find the editorial very cute, and yes, Ollie too.

Anyhoo. Gotta run, still have a rocket to catch.

Cheers!

4 comments :

I V Y said...

very very very nice lookin blog :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lilee! ;)

leanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madame A. said...

LOL! i really thought i was going to listen to the sound of music. ahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...