4.07.2009

There's something about Spring that make's me excited and nostalgic

There's something about Spring that make's me excited and nostalgic
There's something about Spring that make's me excited and nostalgic


I'm back home and it's been ages since i last visited the house i grew up in. It's Spring, It's sunny and I should be happy but there's just something about coming back that makes me both excited, sad and nostalgic.


Forgive me for the sudden depression but coming back to the place that once meant a lot to me has been very very emotional. This house, just reminded me of how much gloomy my childhood was, how painful it has been, and how it helped me to my success.. Its tangy, its bittersweet.


My childhood was not spent like a typical kid. Everything was double standard in contrast to my sisters. My Room, my clothes, and even the little choices i have. I think it's safe to say that i had no life back then, that i was void of choice, that i was void of recognition.


Everything about my childhood seemed so lost. And right now that i am back, everything looks barren, empty in the simple sense. My room is not my room anymore, though it's already made as the guests room, but little things i owned was still there. You can see it for yourself, it looks silent.. (and fashionably antique-ish)



Then my mother sprung out of nowhere and said "You don't expect me to bring your bag do you?" and then shouts "Oh don't be so dramatic! I know you love vintage." And that, ladies and fembots is how it all ended. Ha.


You know you love me,
-xoxo

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...